April 17, 2009

Add one more WIP

A local yarn store (lys), Common Threads, is starting a felted Knitting Basket (you'll need a Ravelry account to view this pattern) knit-along (KAL). It's a project I've been wanting to do, so what better time to add another project to my work in process line up? Everything I've read says this is a fast and easy project, so I can't wait to get started. Here is a picture of the colors I chose.



Yesterday I finally completed one pattern repeat on my Muir shawl, 12 more to go and then the 2 end sections as well. I dedcide to add some markers in the rows to make it easier to keep track of the repeats within the rows. And the hubby socks are about 3.5 inches along, I'll get pictures of those up later this weekend.

Now I'm off to enjoy a walk with a neighbor, and then over to Common Threads for the monthly spin along. Sadly, I've done no spinning since last months meetup.

No comments:

Post a Comment