February 28, 2010

Pooh

I love this yarn, the way the color changes; and I love the idea of my head in a beret. But I'm not loving how this project is shaping up. I've been there, and I know the signs.
Thoughts like, "Maybe once its blocked." Or, "It will look better when its on my head." Trust me, my head has never made any hat look "better".
So when I found some extra stitches between the markers, I took it as a sign. I'm frogging the beret. I'll try again with a different yarn, and I'll find a different use for the hand spun. I really do love it.
The computer lives, although the planned stop at Vista didn't work. Running a back up right now. Having trouble getting the sound device to work, not a new problem just a small annoyance.
Happy Birthday to Oldest Son, 19 years old today and turning out to be a good person. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Oldest! Make your mama proud. :)

    Trust me, my head has never made any hat look "better". --I laughed out loud at this.

    ReplyDelete