August 18, 2010

Testing a new blogging tool

Please bare with me while I check this out. A test wouldn’t be complete without including a picture. dropped stitch
I thumped away at working on the garter stitch kimono baby sweater and decided to block the body before steeking the sleeves. Then I found the dropped stitch right in the middle of the back of the sweater. Curses! I’d triple checked for mistakes before casting off, but obviously didn’t do as good a job as I thought. Last night I was ready to rip the entire thing back and just start an entirely different project, but this morning a cooler head prevailed; I just fix the darn thing.
End of test :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment