December 2, 2011

Time Flies - Sometimes Random is as Random Does

Image; little bitty clocks with wings, swarming like gnats. Maybe they look like the flying keys in Harry Potter. At least they don't bite, or fly up my nose. But suddenly they are everywhere and its early December. (shhh, I'm trying to ignore what that means about the end of the month.) I'm sure the Time Flies are to blame. Wasn't is summer just last week? No, wait, that was Thanksgiving. Okay then, the week before last. And I still haven't finished up with Knot Hysteria. On the brighter side, early December means the academic quarter is almost over, and the boys are soon home for winter break. I'll need to restock the pantry and the 'fridge.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Those Time Flies have certainly invaded my life as well - I wonder if there's a spray for that?

    On another note - thank you for your post about the Davis action. I was away when it happened (as you know), but utterly appalled to hear about it on my return.

    ReplyDelete