May 27, 2012

Cat Owner Confessions

Really, I'm not obsessed with my cat. He's just always doing goofy stuff, and doesn't seem to mind having his picture taken. Having those cute pictures around helps when he's done some rotten bone headed cat thing. Like try to climb my leg.

 Dear Cat,
I like you very much. However, there are a few things you do that are not so endearing. Climbing up my leg to tell me how much you like me is never, ever, going to be a good thing. Even if you can't see my legs, trust me, they are there, inside those pant legs or long skirts. Also, don't climb those things when they're hanging in the closet. Please don't try to grab the strings that adjust the waistband of my sweat pants. By the way, none of the men in the house like this either. Typically, when I climb into bed, I'm thinking of sleep. Not mock combat. Please stop ambushing me. I know you are young, with much energy and curiosity. I want to see you live to a ripe old age. I think there is a much greater chance of that happening if you heed my requests on these few matters, at least most of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment