June 2, 2012

Back to the Knit Stuff

My last knitting project finished up a month ago, and while I've fiddled with samples for the armchair cover and worked on weaving projects, I've had no real knitting project. Nothing to take with me in the car, or to work on in waiting rooms. Thank goodness I was never stuck on the freeway behind a banana truck crash!

I needed a project, something not too difficult, requiring no additional yarn acquisition and reasonably portable. A quick look at my Ravelry queue provided just the candidate, a sweater called Amiga. (hmmm, don't know why I didn't check my queue sooner!) Something lightweight and perfect for the 350 days of the year around here when a wool sweater is too warm. The yarn is Knit Picks Shine Sport, a cotton/rayon blend. Should be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment