March 16, 2015

Getting Back to It

After much simple knitting, I have these;


Two scarves, heavy on the green. Just in time for St. Patrick's Day. They sure do look cheery.

I've put another simple project on my needles, this one a cowl. I've had cowl on the brain for a while now, and knew which stash yarn I'd use, I just hadn't decided on the pattern had no idea which pattern to use. Random chance came into play; I was looking for something else, and found this pattern that I'd fave'd some years ago. Helleborus.

It is more simple knitting, of a different sort. For some reason, I have no pictures of the yarn, something I hand-dyed at the same time as the green and yellow yarns in the picture above. I'll get a picture soon.


1 comment:

  1. Ducks colours!! I know you won't need to wear one on Friday, but maybe just wave it around during the game....

    ReplyDelete