February 29, 2008

Ready or not, here I go!

I've finally decided to jump in and start a blog, only time will tell if this is a good idea. Hmmm, I suspect my teenagers will be appalled to find out I'm blogging. This blog should mostly be about knitting, and knitting related things, but I'm sure other stuff or fluff will creep in as well. I'm planning on it, in fact.

Tomorrow I'll spend all day at our regional Destination Imagination tournament as an appraiser. It's a great thing for kids, really focuses on creativity and problem solving, and alot of fun. It can be fun for parents, too! But I won't get much knitting done. And I have to be there at 7 a.m., meaning I have to get out of bed way earlier than I'd like for a Saturday morning. Maybe I'll loaf and knit on Sunday... bwahh haa haa haaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment