November 12, 2011

Knot Hysteria First Part

Sometimes, an opportunity pops up and you just have to grab it. If I'd thought about it first, or figured out the logistics first, I might have missed. it. By it, I mean the Fall 2011 Knot Hysteria Retreat. I'd never been to one before, or really even had it on my 'must do' list. But when I saw the Yarn Harlot's blog post for the dates, and the instructors, I instantly knew I had to go. Come on, a 3 day intensive workshop with Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Tina Newton and Judith McKenzie, and someone else is doing all the cooking!? A no-brainer, all the bases covered with some of the best; spinning, dyeing and knitting.

So I submitted my name for registration, and then went out to garage and told DH of my plans. And waited to hear if I got in. A few days later, the confirmation email hit my inbox. Now it was time to make plans. And finish that cardigan, so I'd have something cozy and hand knit out of hand spun to wear. And book flights and see about a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment